Monday, February 1, 2010

Any Start Must Have A Beginning...

Where to begin? Over the years I have picked up so many different hobbies and projects. A non-comprehensive list would include:
  • Origami
  • Twisty puzzles
  • Furniture design
  • Card magic
  • Writing
  • Inventing
  • Reading
  • Videogames
  • Collecting Batman comics
  • Cooking
  • Duct tape crafts
There are plenty more but these are most of the big ones and as my hobbies tend to be cyclical (recurring) any I haven't thought of will certainly come back to me. The purpose of this blog is as an outlet for my thoughts, for future reference (mostly by me), and to appease my lovely wife who, along with my daughter, represent my lifelong career.
This blog will be a general hodgepodge of whatever happens to be junking up our dining room table at the moment. Bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cool! I can't wait for my duct tape wallet! You're so talented babe. One day you can expand to a garage. It'll probably make my day as well as yours! Lol~ I love you!

    ReplyDelete